Monday, January 11, 2016

Pasar Besar Taman Tun Dr Ismail (Pasar Besar TTDI)


I must admit, that eating out can be expensive and will put a hole in our wallet if we're not careful. But I can't help it. I eat out because I just love having a variety of dishes in a day. But there are times when I'm so bored of eating out. So I bring my lazy ass to the kitchen and cook. 

Years ago my sister recommended this lil shop in the big market in TTDI (Pasar Besar TTDI). As you enter from the main entrance, take your second left aisle. You will see meat butchers on both sides until you walk further in, you will see this Chinese lady. Just tell her what you want. She has variety of ready-prepared pastes. From tomyam, to green curry, to mee curry to assam laksa, etc. You should buy a few and keep them in your fridge or freezer. The price is cheapishly reasonable. Between cheap and reasonable lah. 



I don't know her name. 
Let's call her Aunty Liza. She's so friendly, I love her.

Must try all

Here at Liza Chili Rempah-Rempah.
Variety of things to get, you'll go nuts.


 
Catch of the day. Yeah I bought these. She gave me curry leaves, lime leaves and lemongrass for my mee curry. 

Tadaaa...don't be jealous!

**FYI, opens from Tuesday to Sunday only.